Some practical information to make sure you have the best possible MIPIM experience.
At all times we will have someone from hooox to help you with all matters related to table reservations, internet, laptop reservation, …
If you have any questions, shoot an email to email@example.com
Invite your guests:
1. Start thinking about whom you would like to invite on a breakfast/lunch/4PM break.
2. Make you reservations by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Breakfast (16 pers at 9.30AM) on Wed, Thur, & Fri
b. Lunch (16 pers at 12.30PM) on Tue, Thur & Fri
c. 4PM break (chocolate & coffee) on Tue, Wed & Thursday
4. In case we can’t find any available table, don’t forget we will have two cocktails at the booth:
a. Tue 16h30: welcome’s drink FGDG
b. Wed 11h00: Belgian cocktail
5. Coffee & drinks (softs, wine & Jupiler) will be served at all times
Tools we will provide:
1. Don’t forget to bring some brochures. We can display them on the booth.
2. You will have Internet access on the stand. You will be able to hook up easily with your own laptop.
3. We have 3 laptops available (reservation on site) to show your presentations or check your emails.
4. We have a flatscreen in the meeting room. Don’t forget to make reservations (on site).